currently in the mood of wanting to quit yet still cant completely part with torn.
anyone ever feel the same?
edit* in my bank investment i have 270 mil will it eventually maxed out if i compound it again and again?
No need to quit, go passive. Come to train, crime, complete educations. Never know when you'll wanna go serious.
Twice actually since I joined, but Torn is apparently addictive like drugs...
its sad when my nnb go down from 30 to 25 so doing crime already out of my mind ?, currently only train edu and bank invsest
Stop doing dangerous crime and trash your nnb.
Do stealing jackets and arsons. Put merits in crime exp if you plan to do arson earlier.
Yeah I had that few months ago. Then I went chain guesting. Also instead obsessing about my battlestat, I start to take my crime seriously.
when i went inactive for a few weeks my nnb suddenly drop, a bit saddening honestly ?
Your nnb dropped from failed (jailed) crimes only.
look up on forums and wiki what a “safe crime” is.
Not trying to sound like an ass but so what if it drops.. You just need to bring it back up.. If it was real life, when you fall down, we just prop back up.. Sure we may cry a little about it, but we all have to get back up eventually..
You can do it.. Just got to keep working at it..
i know what safe crime is but when im off for like a onth i saw in my notification my nnb went from 30 to 25 hmm maybe failed oc crime is the reason ?
well honestly i've lost the urge to grow my nnb rightnow?
Failed OCs have no effect on NNB.
That would be news! Failed OCs are not believed to reduce NNB. Can you look up the event and check if a failed oc happened right before it?
Side quest is the life, ive been though this and certainly I'am not someone 100% invested in torn, Ive been inactive and came back as made progress.
---
euh
[image: i.imgur.com]
02:18:47 - 10/09/2020 Your maximum nerve decreased from 30 to 25
i dont do any crimes and nope look like there is no oc failed too, so the only reason i can think of is i went inactive
02:18:47 - 10/09/2020 Your maximum nerve decreased from 30 to 25
no failed crimes but still dropped tho wonder why
It's fine. I understand the feeling. I used to work extra hard (too hard tbh) to build my nw. But it has been up and down. From getting mugged, loaned and not returned coz the guy got fedded, lost in casino, bad investment, over spending in training, etc. And then I started comparing myself to other players. More successful players who grow faster than me. I started to feel envy to players who got lucky in city find, had rich friends, could afford buying f**ktons of donpacks, or who seemed odd but got away with it. I got even more sad.
Then I met my buddy popsy who told me stop comparing myself with others. Everytime I started feeling sorry for myself or talked bad about myself, he said "nope". He explained half of the players I feel envy to would not even matter in few years because the game doesn't reset. Most of them would quit, slacking off, got fedded, etc. I just needed to be consistent. And since then I picked myself up and started to enjoy the game again.
I wish you to find friends like friends I have btw. They are the reason I log in daily and enjoy the game.
cool story dede oh right u come from same country as i am right? hahaha jujur ya mungkin termasuk salah satu yang bikin kurang semangat main ini game ya itu banyak old player yang kayaknya gak bisa dilawan? sama dikit orangindo yang main game ini jadi nyari kawan agak susah
Can you please provide the event of the failed oc please
Bro join indonesian torn discord!!!!!
I will inbox you the link
Indonesian torn community is a solid torn community. And there are many of us. One of us got bullied, whole crews got pissed. I rarely hang out in discord. But the guys know they can contact me for any important stuffs in torn chat and we are always ready back up one another!
So yesterday there was indonesian lady asked me a question how to avoid indonesian male players, for me it was really odd. But it was her loss not ours. Imo we are bunch of annoyingly cool people :p
Btw in forum we can not use other languages but english.
I quit every day for about 5-6 hours.