Peace
[WIN DB] Random Comment Picker
Started by dark95 [2321537] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 226 / 226 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Everyone delete your posts - there's something I want to try
RNG just came through here - you just missed it.
Blink and it's gone!
This is "... one random comment on one random page..."
Boop
I like donator packs
DB = Dirty Bomb
This world is moving fast
And i gotta move with it :)
10:41:31 - 11/10/2020 You sent 1x Dart Board to megalomaniacal with the message: [WIN DB] Random Comment Picker|| Congratulations :)
wow
Cool
Everyone comes here for the dirty bomb and end up with a dartboard? Lol
Ahaa don't know what I was expecting lmao but I like it, now who to drop it on
A networth of 32m gives away a DB. Lol
If you read the first post, winner was already announced. And I already gave a DB.
Me
Just passing by
Hope i get picked