[image: i.imgur.com]Finally after spinning this wheel everyday! Was just a regular, everyday spin, but I left it spinning as I left to do something. Came back and saw purple from afar and thought it was just another certificate. I'm so happy I was wrong
Brilliant, u can buy some dp's now hoorah
...the rock has come back to.. Torn city......
I mean nice gratz
I still haven't even gotten any of the merits. Someday perhaps
I'll keep trying :)
Knock Knock
Who's there ?
Leslie
*opens door*
*In hospital for 22 minutes*.
*Kicked in the throat by Leslie..*
Never gets old.
bruh how
Congratulations
Next time my fac plans a bomb threat it better be on the casino
Woah nice congrats
Just curious, You got a PI after spending 2b on Wheels? Assuming you spun it everyday like you said.
Nice ..
Whoa whoaaaa. Don’t piss in his Cheerios with your logic!
Fail logic tho
2 billions and OP only has ever won pi this whole time?
No mystery gift (which usually high quality armors, ecans, or edvds), money, points, and donator pack?
Thats typically not how gambling works. You think they lost on every single other spin?? XD OP had to have gotten some other nice wins along the way...
I also play the wheels daily and won 2 PI's in my first two years.. not saying that will be the case for everyone, but its possible, and a lot of times I come away with 100 points or mystery gifts etc.
In the end, yeah you'll potentially be at a small loss but the wheels are one of my favorite ways to gamble as it has a very small bet limit and can only be played once daily.
I never meant it that way, I know the wheels would usually break even in the long run or even profit.
But In the start I used to think that wheels favor those who play it more, Until recently when a faction mate younger than me won a PI.
So as I said I was just curious.
´
So for how many years did you promise Leslie you'd clean his toilet for?