So like I'm supposed to be banned but there's a bug causing me not to be banned. Yet in the blue options panel it says .
You have been banned until 11/10/2020, 18:12:51 TCT
I also have Name:chuckyvoorhes
Money:$-40,073
Level:18
Yet I only gave myself 2 cannabises which last I checked weren't that much in value. It says in events $43,153 has been deducted from your account. A total value of $43,153 has been removed from your account due to these funds being gained illicitly through use of multiple accounts.
So can anyone explain this,its blank around the blue options button yet I had like 100 chats before hand.For a brief moment I saw the people contacted thing which for some reason vanished a little later.
Error: 403
You have been banned until 11/10/2020, 18:12:51 TCT
I also have Name:chuckyvoorhes
Money:$-40,073
Level:18
Yet I only gave myself 2 cannabises which last I checked weren't that much in value. It says in events $43,153 has been deducted from your account. A total value of $43,153 has been removed from your account due to these funds being gained illicitly through use of multiple accounts.
So can anyone explain this,its blank around the blue options button yet I had like 100 chats before hand.For a brief moment I saw the people contacted thing which for some reason vanished a little later.
Mentions: chuckyvoorhes [2346836]