Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Making large $$$

Started by egestuous [2514538] on in Questions & Answers.

54 replies · 1.61k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Icydraft [2031301]
I find flying to be boring too. And there are many alternate ways you could try that are both much more interesting/fun and also more rewarding (= more $$$ than flying).

1.) Join a 10* Car Dealership and sell Escapes for about 750k per. That would help you earn over 40 million a day = over a billion in a month, if you manage to find couple of players who would buy large amount of escapes from you. You would earn 3 merits too.

2.) Alternatively, You could join a revive faction and make money . But this one would take relatively more time / effort.

Both these methods cost you energy, so you'd lose out on gym gains, but in just a couple of months, you could be sitting on 2 billion liquid cash . With that money, you could then play stocks or do trading, and make a lot more money than flying. That's how I started.

3.) Trading would give you faster returns compared to playing stocks (especially when you have say low networth).
If you manage to make 2% profits in trading every day, you could double your money in about 30 days. But it requires a lot of activity.

4.) Alternatively , you could play stocks. I don't mean Benefit blocks. I mean buying and then selling stocks for profit. This requires good activity too, to constantly keep an eye on stocks prices / forecasts . Although it's relatively less time consuming than trading, it comes with a higher risk.

5.) You could unlock museum or join a faction that converts flower/plushie sets to points. If you have say 100 mil liquid cash, you could spend a few hours and earn 15-20 mil profit per day , purely from buying sets from market, turning it into points, and selling points in the market.

6.) Another thing you could do is to start a sweet shop or an adult novelty from scratch and get it to 7* and sell it. You wouldn't need educations/stocks to get them to 7*. You could make a profit of over 150 mil when you sell it. Would take you only 2 months each time.

^Apart from reviving, I've done all the rest of the above methods. The money I've mentioned is the money I've earned in the past, in the mentioned time frame.
Poker is another way I've seen some players make a lot of money, but I never ventured there.

Best way to enjoy torn or to learn better / faster ways to earn money is to find a good faction , make friends, and you'll learn stuff. You might even get handouts if you're lucky, win in faction /forum competitions, events, etc.

Good luck.
ita [2523178]
Marry someone to split your PI rent btw.

Also join a SS/grocery/AN for extra income.

If you're that cheap and cant even maintain daily candy jumps at least use 3-4 ecstasy a day (= everytime you train), works wonders on really low stats and costs nothing.

And join discord giveaway channels.
drk0 [2433907]
You can also join an adult novelty company. Depending on the stars (7 to 10) you can get an edvd every two or three days average. Its a good boost to income if your early is to focus on cash (which is mine)
Shoop [1326199]
Don’t gamble and don’t use boosters. You’ll make money doing that.

Then get the stocks and you’ll get their payouts and will afford boosters while also making cash :)
Wires [2209713]
I was looking for someone mentioning this. Get in an AN ideally or, second best, a Sweet Store for cans. Nice passive bursts of income.
Fatbears [2197270]
To sell escapes you have to be able to escape a fight. Most people buying aren't >5m battle stats.

Reviving doesn't make cash like it used to, it's pretty.... Ehh.

Other options are solid options.
egestuous [2514538]
I mean I already do candy jumps (choco jumps to be more precise) all the time but I do not know a better option than that for low stats and I never said that I am cheap, will join those companies when I get education special
UV1 [1980155]
In regards to point 1), wouldn't this require already having very high dexterity in order to be successful. Most people buying escapes I assume would have hundreds of million speed.
Icydraft [2031301]
If you have the 10* car dealership perk, and if you ask your 'client' to equip a pepper spray and throw it on the first turn, you'll be able to escape pretty much 100% of the time, no matter your stats. I did over 1000 escapes, when my stats were less than 2 mil total stats, and my 'clients' usually had each stat in the billions.