First person to comment gets a Donator Pack
Dave's quick giveaway.
Started by DavePi81 [2610111] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DavePi81 [2610111]
· 5 likes ·
Will probably do these every now and then when I feel like it. Anyway, enjoy your donator pack Mega
Mentioned in this thread
DavePi81 [2610111] ×1
....
That ends fast
You were sent a Donator Pack from DavePi81
Mentions: DavePi81 [2610111]
Will probably do these every now and then when I feel like it.
Anyway, enjoy your donator pack Mega
Anyway, enjoy your donator pack Mega
What a scam, I posted and didn't even get a xanax.
oh m8, wrong forum :P
(This should be in F&G)
(This should be in F&G)
My bad, did not know about that forum. Will post there next time.
don't worry, I think staff should send the thread there soon anyway, because it always happens. Plus there's a report on it because people do that so staff see it faster.
Moved to Fun & Games.