Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duplicate Loan Error

Started by LusterDeoxyz [1163934] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LusterDeoxyz [1163934] ×1

LusterDeoxyz [1163934]
Recently, either on 10/12 or 10/13 I repaid Duke somewhere between 80m to 82m for a loan that I borrowed from him awhile back. Today, I noticed that I owe Duke another 82m dollars in loans the following day. However, I fully paid him off using the money from my bank investment. Today, I paid him around 200k for a weekly fee. I wasn't thinking much of it at the time because I thought I was finished with the loan. I believe this is a bug as I do not owe Duke another 82m as my loan limit is 82m and I did not take out another loan.

Please look through my history as you will see I used my job points to rush my 401m bank investment and then used the funds immediately to pay the full loan amount.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have no way of explaining this. I have checked the money logs and Activity log, there's nothing indicating why the loan amount went up to 82m
14-10-2020 06:54:03LusterDeoxyz decreased their loan by $195,000 to a total of $82,305,000
14-10-2020 06:53:15LusterDeoxyz paid $2,062,500 of their loan fees decreasing them to $0
Passing along to Joe for checking. Thanks..!!

Mentions: LusterDeoxyz [1163934]

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
There loans, and theres loan fees. Both are separate.
13-10-2020 06:00:40LusterDeoxyz paid $77,000,000 of their loan fees decreasing them to $937,327
You paid the fees that were owed to Duke, not the loan itself (which is a similar amount).