Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HALO

Started by Phires [2613256] on in Gaming.

5 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Phires [2613256]
Anybody still play HALO?
I downloaded the Master Chief edition and I'm upgrading my laptop to a gamer laptop, so I can have the whole series on there!
Gawain112 [493951]
I played Combat Evolved from The Master Chief Collection with a friend on Saturday and loved it!I was impressed with the transition between old and new graphics with the click of a button and no delay too! We'll likely be moving on to Halo 2 this weekend. He's played them loads of times, but I wasn't an Xbox guy so never had the chance before. Happy to be playing them now though :D