anyone has any idea about this 3 clues? Clues Name of a mission (9 letters) Name of the Mexican President (6 letters,8 letters) The cargo plane contains these, they are rare (9 letters)
1) Mission list:
click the excel document in this forum post. 2) Google "Mexican President"
3) Only thing I can think of is the company special 'contraband' from Logistics company...?
Some items found here.
Mentions:
Logistics 7 star specials · Mission adjustments 2020
problem of the mexican president is the present and ex president (irl) of mexico, i cant find it in the search :( i guess maybe a meme mexican president or something
I will try the contraband and mission list :)
I'm already done with this: 1. This should be fairly easy. Get a source for list of missions in Torn City 2. In this case, the mexican president is from a crime in Torn City, search the forums. 3. It's the same as above, a crime in Torn City, search the forums. Goodluck :)
o dam, that makes the 3rd one so much easier, I have 0 IQ lol Edit: f**ks sake it's actually not in the forums this is so sad
Contraband is 10 letters Load image: wink
Haha I was thinking it was a type of contraband from that special... but it seems that was wrong anyways :P
I have all the 3 answers I'll give you each for 5m (if that is allowed)