Hello I am dedesilver dedesiregar but my friends call me dede. I have been flipping item market since first december 2020 but around 2021 I decided to make trading price list.
By 3rd March 2021 12 May 2022 had done over 6k 15k trades. All of them are safe. You may checked the forums if I ever scammed or trade mug anyone but I can assure you, you will not find any. In my company and faction it is forbiden to do such things and we have no intention to do so.
I am very fair and honest, so usually negoatiate with me won't be longer than 20 seconds. Once i decline the offer, it doesn't mean I lowball. It means I will not buy the items, I will not trade with you, or I don't think the price you ask for is fair. Relax, I don't want to waste our time either by playing low ball game.
As for my version of fair price, here is my price list:
https://tornexchange.com/prices/dedesiregar/
I am more than ok to pay market value for various types of items, but please make sure you have installed torntools or torn PDA. Also make sure you open discussion. That will save us time.
I also never ask people to bump or write testimony for their experience when trading with me. But from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate those who spend their precious time to do so.
Ty