Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name Change Query

Started by Angel-Dust [2144715] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

AngelDust [353324] ×1

Angel-Dust [2144715]
Hello, and sorry in advance if this question has already been asked elsewhere.

I was hoping to change my account's name to that of another user's, whose account is currently marked for deletion and who has also been inactive for close to six years. However I am unable to, is there anything at all that may be done about this? I'm not so sure if this is the right place to ask, but I didn't know where else to go.

The account in question is AngelDust [353324]

Mentions: AngelDust [353324]

Tash [2111026]
The player is too high level. You cannot take a players name if they’re over level 50.

edit: It was discussed on a Forum post about a year ago, that I can find: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16083728&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19149861
Lance0 [2298087]
damn, the more you know

Every day it seems like I'm learning but at the same time I'm 0% of the way there, but it's still nice to learn