I am currently creating a thread that will allow people to contact me to talk to for any reason, whether it be mental health, rough goings in life, worries, fears, etc.
I am not looking for compensation in the form of torn money or any items or anything, I merely just want to help people so the thread would not belong in trade.
I was thinking it could go in the fun and games tab however it is exactly the opposite of fun and games, does anyone have a recommendation for where it should go?
I am not looking for compensation in the form of torn money or any items or anything, I merely just want to help people so the thread would not belong in trade.
I was thinking it could go in the fun and games tab however it is exactly the opposite of fun and games, does anyone have a recommendation for where it should go?