Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Sig

Started by AiteShadow [1702059] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
AiteShadow [1702059]
I need a faction signature to represent our new name.


Theme: Special, funny - yes I know our name can be offensive but please try and refrain from anything that in itself is found offensive to people with special needs.


Colors: Please avoid black and white, we would like to see some color

Size: Average faction banner size

Cost: Can negotiate - I reserve the right to pick any and all signatures I like or do not like/feel appropriate.


Additional: We will also be requiring a new mini icon as well for window lickers.