Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scammer memes

Started by Bella_Torn [2606379] on in General Discussion.

29 replies · 779 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Bella_Torn [2606379]
In one month of casually browsing the forums I have seen like 30-40 threads on people getting scammed...

so I figured instead of these boring depression threads I wanted to make one that was full of scammer memes :)


The Scammers Mindset


[image: i.imgflip.com]
Vrocks [2577848]
[image: i.imgur.com]

Guys he said he will pay me 1m for a brick but didn't pay anything, Now he blocked me...
Is there any way to get my brick back? I found it in the dump on my first day it was very precious to me :(