Who are some people I can take out easy for duke missions
Low level Randos
Started by C1oud [2570861] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Previous duke missions are a pretty good way to find targets. If you are a subscriber/donator, you can do an advanced search by level. There is a list of leveling targets in tutorials/guides.
I like TAC for finding inactive targets. https://tornattackcentral.eu/index.php
I like TAC for finding inactive targets. https://tornattackcentral.eu/index.php
Mentions: Trip's "Target Trove"!
I see u hv no donator status. You can still find targets by looking at baldr list. But judging your level they also probably are too strong for you. My suggestion is you go to attacking forum thread and check out people your age/level who sell loses. Do not attack them while they are active to avoid some serious retal tho. But yeah I think you can beat those guys