Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard - Chrome browser?

Started by TimeTrap [2597112] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
TimeTrap [2597112]
Normally when I play, I click my Torn app, and it loads just fine, but for some reason within the last hour, it changed.
Now when I hit my Torn app, it loads, then switches to a Chrome browser.
It's causing some annoying issues.
I didn't switch to desktop mode, and as far as I can tell I didn't do anything different.

What happened? How can I fix it so it runs the app instead of this tedious Chrome browser?

Edit:
Nevermind, I figured it out. I had accidentally clicked off
Use the Torn browser.