I just got to looking at some of the cars that are in my items and I noticed that for the Chevrolet Cavalier, the image is actually a Chevrolet Sunfire. Not a major thing, but I just thought you should know about it so that you can fix it. Thanks!
Incorrect car image
Started by vlasktom [2148971] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
This has been swapped out with another image for Tuesday thanks.
We can perhaps ask Joe. I am not really sure.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Are you sure? How can you tell?
I'm absolutely sure.
Chevrolet Cavalier
[image: m.media-amazon.com]
Chevrolet Sunfire (Which is actually a Pontiac car, but it's all under the GM name)
[image: s1.cdn.autoevolution.com]
In the in game image, you can see the shape of the headlights and the shape and position of the turn signals matches that of the Sunfire and not the Cavalier
Chevrolet Cavalier
[image: m.media-amazon.com]
Chevrolet Sunfire (Which is actually a Pontiac car, but it's all under the GM name)
[image: s1.cdn.autoevolution.com]
In the in game image, you can see the shape of the headlights and the shape and position of the turn signals matches that of the Sunfire and not the Cavalier
Chevy did not make a sunfire, Pontiac did
I realized that once I looked for the pic of it. They're all GM products though
This has been swapped out with another image for Tuesday thanks.