Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finished

Started by Gullis [173957] on in Attacking.

40 replies · 670 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Gullis [173957] ×9 MasterM [1524480] ×1 PixieBlue [2459859] ×1 Jorgenson [2596960] ×1

Gullis [173957]
I will be buying losses $300,000 each loss.
You will be paid within 24 hours
I will be buying until I say otherwise.