Closed
Started by Great-Guru [2399597] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Never nice and cool as all get out
Amazing job Jr. Love it bro
This one was special made for me:)
I can gureente you that Jr_pinda is by far the best artist in Torn. He is super friendly and his art is awesome.
Will definitely get more made by him:)
I can gureente you that Jr_pinda is by far the best artist in Torn. He is super friendly and his art is awesome.
Will definitely get more made by him:)
Did a good job making a pfp for my friend .
Fantastic graphics made for me, recommend this guy 100%
R+
great work and recommend
great work and recommend
Bump
I love it! Thank you so much!
Very good art !