Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about muggings

Started by DavePi81 [2610111] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 321 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

DavePi81 [2610111]
I took out 400k from my faction and literally 2 seconds later someone mugs me. How is that possible?
  • Someone mugged you and stole $31,744 [view] 01:31:15 26/10/20
  • You were given $400,000 from your faction. 01:31:12 26/10/20
Note:There one other person in my faction but they're not active at the time.
DavePi81 [2610111]
I havent been mugged in quite a while. and the one time i take money out, 2 seconds later i get mugged.

pretty lucky
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Yeah that's random. Idt anyone wanna be spy you for 31k mug
Get used to of getting mugged. Part of the game. Being mugged is not always a bad thing. I listed bunch of craps in item market list. Which result me getting mugged sometimes. But if I still gain more especially with my company special, getting mugged is not always a bad thing.

I give an example:
19:50:43 - 25/10/2020 You sold an Erotic DVD on the item market to KkamitkK for $3,600,000
X 28 edvds

19:51:28 - 25/10/2020 Someone mugged you for $2,095,920 sending you to hospital for 0h 41m [view]

That was around 100 mill in hand - 2.095 mill lost from being mugged = 98 mill / 28 edvd = 3.5 mill each. I paid 3% taxed but still means my edvd were sold for over 3.3 mill while average price in bazaar is only 3.1-3.15.
Would he ever buy my over priced dvds if he didn't have the shot to mug me? Nope.