Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Returning player

Started by Smokey_McPot [596354] on in Properties.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Smokey_McPot [596354]
Hey guys, quick question? I've returned after like 8 years, was wondering, how does the renting thing with PI's work? Can I share the rent with an arrangement or is like 'trust me mate'?

My goal is to buy one again but I first need to get the money so I guess I need to rent it first.

I know there is probably a forum thing for this question but since I haven't played in years, I have no idea what's going on, this was faster.

Thanks in advance!
Swatsicle [1593313]
Usually, the "Questions and Answers" forum is ideal for this sort of thing. The properties forum is mainly advertisements.

That said, I can answer your questions: to share your rent, you'll have to marry the person you're intending to share with. It's still a mutual trust thing - one person is paying, and that same person is primarily responsible for the upkeep. I see that you have all the marriage merits, you can fairly safely divorce your current partner and try to find someone active who you can set such an arrangement up with.

If you are the one responsible, and your lease partner isn't upholding their end of the deal, you can evict them from the property to get their attention and/or divorce them if they continue to fail to pay.