Anyone know if i have it right... but been trying to get the basket for Halloween trick and treat. Doesn't seem to be there at every 15 minute refresh. It has it in Torn news for the 27th. " is there a time it starts? "
Halloween
Started by Max_Headroom [2608381] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 18 likes ·
The event itself will kick off at 14:00 TCT, but the sweet shop will open to sell the baskets at 12:00. Also the basket won't count towards the 100 item limit. - Ceb [68232] Committee
· 3 likes ·
So word from the grapevine is calendar is wrong, Bogie has stated it's set for 14:00TCT when the event starts. Hopefully we can get confirmation from the man himself though.
i am wondering the same thing
:)
It ain't 12:00 yet, that's like expecting most shops to open at midnight
Thanks. Looks like I'm not the only one who wants to know.
So word from the grapevine is calendar is wrong, Bogie has stated it's set for 14:00TCT when the event starts. Hopefully we can get confirmation from the man himself though.
This is correct.
Are they going to fix the calendar so that people know and don't waste e two hours early? Or is that not possible?
Don't mean to sound like the highlander, but.... from what the news letter said. Once you have your basket, you can keep your perks year on year. To trade in for bigger and better stuff.
But let's see.
But let's see.
So i woke up midnight, to find i should wake up 14 hrs later, great, anyways, back to sleep
You waste time on sleep... Torn never sleeps... you light weight. ..
Im getting attacked for that.... but i do not care.
I AM A NOB...
Live with it.
I AM A NOB...
Live with it.
The trick or treating event will be opening at around 14:00 TCT on the 27th October according to my basket
Edit: didnt notice Rekker answered the question lol. Scrolled too fast
Edit: didnt notice Rekker answered the question lol. Scrolled too fast
Was there a Halloween event last year? Me and a few others don't remember there being one for a few years now.
Yep, there was. I know because it was my first.
There also was one the year before, make sure to buy your basket and tell your friends to buy theirs at sally sweet job before start to hit. Have a nice day Mrs. Information.
The event itself will kick off at 14:00 TCT, but the sweet shop will open to sell the baskets at 12:00.
Also the basket won't count towards the 100 item limit.
Also the basket won't count towards the 100 item limit.
I guess it just often overlooked courtesy of dog tags. Thanks (and never meant to misinform, just stating I wasn't aware of it last year as people I've talked to just didn't recall it either)
Thanks for clarifying,
but I'm sure this will cause confusion, since not everyone goes to forum.
I saw the basket shows 14:00 at time now, but not many will click on that. Why is this event not starting @ 12:00 tct?
Can there perhaps be a banner in the top (like when we had downtime or chat is broken) that shows a countdown or starttime?
but I'm sure this will cause confusion, since not everyone goes to forum.
I saw the basket shows 14:00 at time now, but not many will click on that. Why is this event not starting @ 12:00 tct?
Can there perhaps be a banner in the top (like when we had downtime or chat is broken) that shows a countdown or starttime?