Did anyone pick one up? If so, how are you liking it? I just got mine a few days ago and haven't purchased anything yet...just looked at all the free stuff I could...
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Got it over the weekend and it's got a lot of interesting free content. I'm already looking into Side Quest but I haven't done anything with it yet.
I already owned a PSVR and bought Beat Saber again on the Quest 2. The controls are a little wonky compared to what I'm used to but other games and demos I've tried don't seem to give me any issues.
I already owned a PSVR and bought Beat Saber again on the Quest 2. The controls are a little wonky compared to what I'm used to but other games and demos I've tried don't seem to give me any issues.
I won't be getting any device that forces me to use Facebook. It's a shame because the Oculus VR sets look and feel great, as do their price tags compared to other VR sets.
I really liked fruit ninja and vrchat so far!
I already have Facebook and have for over a decade...I have no issue so far