Hello,
Recently I've started offering my reviver service to people online while in hospital but I have a doubt about how does it feel on the other side.
Does it feel like receiving spam or do you see it as something positive in case you''re interested?
That's the question I present to you all.
Thanks
Well, people just shout out in trade if they ever need a revive.
Maybe some don't because they don't want it or cant afford to, so they decide to stay in the hospital. In such a situation, revivers asking if someone ever needed a revive for a mill or a Xanax can be called spamming, and can irritate some people.
Plus, many , many players around are giving out free revives, So, most people ask for freevives in trade and chances are, they might get it....Which is most of the time.
So, your target should be mainly people who are constantly bountied or are in a middle of a wall sit. Better if you join a reviving faction and get good deals with other warring factions. Even events can offer a huge opportunity. Elimination is one good example.
I don't blame anyone for trying, but I have never accepted,
Depends on the reason I am in the hospital, but normally by the time I have responded to these prompts, I have been revived for free.
I tip freevives tho.