21 replies · 294 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
MOOTHEBOVINE[2534817]
· 3 likes · It's impossible for mobile users as they don't update on the dot so no matter how well I time it the refresh never works this really needs improvement cause I'll never be able to buy one :(
I'm guessing that using a pre-exisiting script would be the way to go. Yet spending 1.5 hrs (time of writing) trying to buy one is utterly frustrating and akin to being waterboarded.
It's impossible for mobile users as they don't update on the dot so no matter how well I time it the refresh never works this really needs improvement cause I'll never be able to buy one :(
Ive never taken part in the Halloween event before. I saw a lot of crying about no masks for top 250. Getting a basket and being able to get a good start on the competition seems completely arbitrary with the basket buying system. That seems... odd to me.
I agree with this I don't get a choice in whether I participate in events such as dog tags I will be hospd regardless but yet I am not allowed to participate in Halloween trick or treat due the system refusing me access to the basket required. And now with merits this event is much more mandatory. Spending over 3+ hours checking insanely regularly for this basket with no luck yet being attacked repetedly due to this event doesn't make sense.