Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing merits

Started by LusterDeoxyz [1163934] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

LusterDeoxyz [1163934] ×1

LusterDeoxyz [1163934]
Could someone check my merit history please? I had 8 merits and spent one on defense. Then I tried spending the rest on strength and couldn’t because I was left with 1 merit after buying defense. I think maybe I accidentally clicked on the wrong one and didn’t realize it. but also a bit confused if that was the case. Because, defense was 1 merit and rather it’s 6 or 7 merits for strength. I still had enough to buy it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you had 8, then you spent one on defense and six on Strength and were left with one remaining merit:
28-10-2020 04:44:02LusterDeoxyz assigned 6x merits to Brawn (6/10)
28-10-2020 04:43:48LusterDeoxyz assigned 1x merits to Protection (1/10)
You did spend the rest on Strength, you took it from level 5 to level 6.

Thanks..!!

Mentions: LusterDeoxyz [1163934]

LusterDeoxyz [1163934]
Oh I see! I did spend it on brawn first and then protection and didn’t realize I spent it on brawn to begin with. Be nice if I could get those brawn merits back. But no worries I should’ve been paying attention. Thank you for checking that for me. I was worried haha