Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack "Undefined"

Started by Lance0 [2298087] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lance0 [2298087]
the issue

I have no idea if anyone else has this issue, but I got KsKh vs 4s and it just threw out "undefined"

OS: macOS Version 10.13.6
Browser: Google Chrome

don't know exactly how the error was made though, it just did.
Lance0 [2298087]
I remember checking my 3rd party scripts when it happened, and I don't have any that *should* mess with Blackjack.

The only thing that is somehow toggled on is a script called "Racing Enhancements", but I'm 99.9% sure that it won't mess with blackjack when it is supposed to give some racing features and has nothing to do with the casino.

I can always check again as I never added any different tools from the point where I saw the "undefined" error and now.

edit: just verified, it is the only thing that shows up when doing it.