I have been having an issue with parts of the game being hidden. I have a picture of the issue on the forum, but the issue pops up in a few places. Most notably when abroad thei whole user list and market list are missing. In some cases the element is really thin on the right side like in the pic and other times the element is completely hidden.
You may be asking, "How can he be posting this if the links on the forum are hidden by this bug?" Well, I will tell you. I have already tracked down at least part of the issue. If you inspect the page the hidden element has a style of overflow: hidden; Removing this style resolves the issue, although there are some other minor alignment problems the game would be playable again if this was fixed.
I am running the most recent version of Firefox (82). I have disabled all extensions and it still remains. It started happening a few weeks ago.
[image: snipboard.io]
You may be asking, "How can he be posting this if the links on the forum are hidden by this bug?" Well, I will tell you. I have already tracked down at least part of the issue. If you inspect the page the hidden element has a style of overflow: hidden; Removing this style resolves the issue, although there are some other minor alignment problems the game would be playable again if this was fixed.
I am running the most recent version of Firefox (82). I have disabled all extensions and it still remains. It started happening a few weeks ago.
[image: snipboard.io]