Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Windx [2223724] on in Company Recruitment.

11 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Company 86593 ×2

Windx [2223724]
I offer equal trains, good pay, and friendship! Now offering Rehab Reimbursement! Send me the event of you rehabbing, and ill send you cash!! I've got the stock, educations, and guidance needed to grow quickly! Message me your stats if interested! :)
Windx [2223724]
7*!! Hiring for 2 employees, requirement is to please login everyday! Fair pay, friendship, and equal trains! :)
DOVER [502705]
  • Manual labor 178,998
  • Intelligence 116,323
  • Endurance 95,113 I sent you a PM and applied but was curious if my stats are good enough for a spot. I play daily religiously and rehab often