Who hold the record for bounties received and value of bounties received?
Bounties recieved?
Started by DavePi81 [2610111] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Ccarol and crlf are among the few I think
I love how they got them effortlessly
Cabanaboy should be on the list but he tried too hard so I am not very impresssed
At this rate I probably join them too lol
I love how they got them effortlessly
Cabanaboy should be on the list but he tried too hard so I am not very impresssed
At this rate I probably join them too lol
i have to say thats pretty shitty values for being top 10
Apparently MeanMike will make DUDE #2 on the charts lol