I absolutely repent for my inactive yerars.. My friends are very strong in this time.
Repent
Started by T4ym33D [939268] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
w/e I swear this works better in every other thread :P
deleted
deleted
Well you have the free refills now, make sure to use them at a 99k happy jump so your stats can catch up ever so slightly :)
Yes, I spent my refills for happy jump. Thanks
should used it for hallowen upgrades
Right, My faction will 10k chain soon. I have over 50 refills now, so I will use all for event and chain ?
If you doing that, make sure to wear haloween things and use haloween weapons! Make sure to have a basket too (bought from sweet shop) so you can get treats! It even has a skill tree (kinda) to it so yeah, gotta pick upgrades wisely.
Don't feel bad about being inactive. Being inactive just means you had more important things to do than play torn.
Some people are driven to restart because they were inactive. DO NOT EVER RESTART. A old account has so many benefits, even if the battlestats suck for it's age.
But welcome to torn and I hope you enjoy your time here until you next have to go inactive(Or continuously stay in torn until the end of time)
Some people are driven to restart because they were inactive. DO NOT EVER RESTART. A old account has so many benefits, even if the battlestats suck for it's age.
But welcome to torn and I hope you enjoy your time here until you next have to go inactive(Or continuously stay in torn until the end of time)
Seems some people will use any excuse to restart. Oops, I didn't take a xan on time ..RESTART. It's a game, not a life and death struggle... Have fun.
alot of the hallowen basket upgrades can make you very rich person in the future
Better to have strong friends than to just be lonely.
Don't let jealousy turn your balls to mush.
Don't let jealousy turn your balls to mush.
same i repent that everyones such a snowflake in this game and got me fedded