Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Booster Cool down Issue

Started by BeardIncarnate [2471035] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
BeardIncarnate [2471035]
I have encountered a slight issue with the booster cool down icon time VS the booster cool down page time.

I've replicated this on both Chrome and Firefox (on PC) and also had a faction-mate replicate it on Chrome for Mac.

At the suggestion of another faction-mate I cleared my cache and refreshed but that did not solve the issue

3 different attempts at the issue.

Above is a link to 3 shots of the issue after attempts to see if it was just a glitch on my end.