So I quit playing for a while and when I came back I had 45 free refills. Was just wondering if I were to take another break and come back a few months later would I get those again or no? Thank you!
Question about refills
Started by Relieved [2417480] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Refills are a carrot to encourage your return and make the trains you missed out on less painful, but you get a LOT more energy by logging in daily. Quitting for long periods "for the refills" is not a valid strategy vs daily play.
But yes. You would have to wait a while. idk how long... 2 weeks? before they would start counting up again.
Better question. "How should I use these refills?" there are multiple answers, but some time pressure because you can't do daily refills with points until you spend the refills you have. A frequent, good answer, is to do a max happy jump and spend them all on training.
But yes. You would have to wait a while. idk how long... 2 weeks? before they would start counting up again.
Better question. "How should I use these refills?" there are multiple answers, but some time pressure because you can't do daily refills with points until you spend the refills you have. A frequent, good answer, is to do a max happy jump and spend them all on training.
Or you can use them in events like the presently ongoing one.
But stats are always important than anything else in torn. So be active and use as Air said.
But stats are always important than anything else in torn. So be active and use as Air said.