Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

~ Making Cheap Graphics ~

Started by 15206 [2599382] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 1.06k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

15206 [2599382]

[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]


Please note that I don't create the base images myself! I do still edit them myself and to some extent, they are custom. If you'd like the base image, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm also looking for some constructive criticism if you've got any :)



Also Making Random Stupid Photoshops!

Ever wanted some random stupid photoshop of Joseph Stalin hugging an anime girl, or your friend riding on a unicorn, or something similar? I can try my best to make one for you!

The fee depends on complexity, but I usually charge around $2,000,000.


To order one, please mail or DM your request to me with a description of what you want.


[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]


You won't be disappointed!
(Hopefully)






[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][/img][image: i.imgur.com][/img][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]




Tips:

CBArson - $12,000,000
Charlotte_5 - $5,000,000
Defectus - $3,200,000
Lemingfish - $5,000,000
Tunkaroo - $13,000,000
Sock - $25,000,000
Surgical St3l - $1,000,000
Soldier X - $16,000,000
Malcholm - $6,000,000 and a drug pack
Iamtom97 - $7,000,000
JohnTheScot - $10,000,000
MadDogMattis - $4,000,000
Galaxies - $4,500,000
Critical - $5,000,000
TricKyOG - $5,000,000 and an EDVD