dont u think that torn needs a harder voice, a harder term, a harder way. Keeping torn as it is lvl 100 stats thru se's stats thru cheating, thru multi, thru scamming, thruu botting. And many still do this. Enjoy the cheat world if thats what u want
Harder Torn
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- OhJeeZ [1470490]
· 1 likes ·
Return of Pig? Is this a halloween costume/persona?
What?
I suppose its ok if u like him?????
Please keep out of this, unless its your second account
Return of Pig? Is this a halloween costume/persona?
I have a rusty equiped and naked if you wanted some easy treats. ;)
My new enemy welcome to krass world :)
If you feel like smacking up some people just hit me up. Free hosp is free hosp :)
U dont want to know me when i get pissed off. Peace
Staff Edit: Please do not bypass the profanity filter.
I’m so confused what is going on
I think maybe someone made our dear krast angry
If I understand you correctly, you are saying Torn should be made harder (in whatever way) because many people cheat? Wouldn't that just make even more people cheat?
We've all been right where you are brother - that moment when you realize that "just one more shot" was about 4 shots too many, but only too late...
When you sober up maybe fill us in on the missing pieces to this puzzle?
When you sober up maybe fill us in on the missing pieces to this puzzle?
Go hard or go home
Definitely confused
Uwu
Kras. I dont know what time it is where you are, but maybe lay off the sauce for the rest of your day/night. You're making less sense than usual.
am I the only one who read something else than 'Harder Torn'?
cheers Kras, bang m hard brah
cheers Kras, bang m hard brah