Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JAPAN

Started by Phires [2613256] on in Travel & Culture.

9 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Phires [2613256]
Has anyone had the experience of going to Japan?
I went last year and it was SO much fun.
We stayed at an Air BnB for two weeks in Setagaya and we were able to get on the train rather quickly.
I was able to visit Tokyo, Odaiba, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Akihabara and my friends went to Roppongi.
My favorite thing there was the food and the stores. I bought quite a bit, but luckily I had a strict budget and couldn't go overboard!
The lights... the city at night... simply breathtaking.
And everyone there is SO nice.

Definitely a place I want to go visit again!
Shamrya [2549702]
I have been attracted to it for years now, and I'd like to go there and live there for 3-6 months, maybe as part of an internship or a research project. I truly hope my PhD will allow to go there for some reasons!
Onigiri [2597131]
I've been several time! I want to make it my forever vacation spot. We were suppose to go this year. We miss Lawson and Kura sushi the most. So far our favorite city is Osaka. Tokyo is great but there are a few tourist traps. Will you be planning to go again?
BurningWinters [1620580]
I went there last January and I loved it, I'm even considering living there but I feel it's quite expensive,
Spent some days in Tokyo, some in Kyoto, visited Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima. Loved all the temples and the shrines.
As regards food I would need bigger portions lol but it was tasty.
I would love to go to Japan again ;D
Xenos48 [2119947]
I have family there in Osaka so I used to go every year for around a month, great place.
Anyone who's on the fence about going, I definitely recommend it! (although maybe not now because covid)
Kayla_16 [3368320]

I would really love to move to Japan and open a restaurant there after I see the things I want to see. I have a huge list of things I want to do in Japan so I really hope I can go someday