Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apple be damned...

Started by Chamberlain [2476441] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Chamberlain [2476441]
Was another useless post on please I have a good idea. Topic was making Cubans a consumable cause well, I was smoking. Now it's about apples until it's deleted.
Chamberlain [2476441]
Still not deleted. Still about Apples. Or a neat super addictive pain in the bottom idea about Cubans giving nerve as a consumable.
Chamberlain [2476441]
Interesting enough, Empire apples beat the Cosmic Crisp variety hands down. Still not about smoking consumable idea but would like to add that I am an ex-smoker. Game good?