About this thread
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 90
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BAG [1985070]
· 10 likes ·
This weeks predictions Burnley v Palace - Draw Wolves v Southampton - Wolves Copenhagen v Randers - Copenhagen Rennes v Chelsea - Chelsea Dortmund v Club Brugge - Dortmund Lazio v Zenit - Lazio Dynamo Kyiv v Barcelona - Barca … - Ovee [2493795]
· 1 likes ·
Hey those tips aren't necessarily extraordinary, I provide tips as well, for paid subscription but do it more frequently and with more tips. While I respect the tips themselves Club Brugge vs Dortmund is not a hard prediction given the …
You won $15,300,000 on your $10,000,000 Tottenham (Match Odds) bet on English Premier League - Burnley v Tottenham
Total profit: 3.3M
Total profit: 3.3M
Sorry for the Atlanta tip, I didn't do it in the end (thankfully) were still 5.3m profit.
Today I fancy Sevilla v Rennes - Sevilla
Today I fancy Sevilla v Rennes - Sevilla
Great win for Sevilla, although I forgot to bet again xD
I don't think anyone's interested, bookies seems dead now.
I'll finish this one 4.5m profit
I'll finish this one 4.5m profit
No more tips?
No one's interested, bookies is something of a relic now.
if you want advice just DM me.
if you want advice just DM me.
Football is back dude don't give it up its only just getting started
I’ll follow this thread if you keep updating it :)
Updated, today I fancy Huddersfield
Good luck how much you betting
I've only done 2.5m. but I'd do 10m if I had that in liquid
Couldn’t find that match. Could you tell me what sport it is?
Well this is interesting ?
It was English football
What's the next bet today
They lost, City didn't have a shot until the the 70th min and go and win 2-1. Shame
Profit is down to 3.3m glad I only put 2m on
I fancy Dortmund today - Champions league
Nice Win! I won I bet 10m on it