So I come across people who can shoot at them self's 2 is that a computer thing or a cheat thing or what
Russian roulette
Started by Jobo567 [2427210] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I believe that when you win 25 times, it is an ability that unlocks.
It's great for (cheaply) self-hosp for a short time.
I think as you win more you can go up to 3 shots per turn.