Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff delete Please!

Started by Mr30 [2614628] on in Graveyard.

25 replies · 363 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GIFTS [2612583]
So where are these six people that you've already worked with and their feedback?
Being such a low level makes it hard for me to want to invest with no customer feedback etc.!
-Shady [2467229]
True dedication.

Would you like some golden trims on those donator packs?

I can make that happen if you just send them over to me, i only take 1 donator pack per 10 as a fee.
Cassander [2590071]
What a lad only 1 pack per 10 for donator pack trimming? I'm going to be dripping with all my "Swag" in no time. I haven't seen such generosity since the prince of Nigeria called me with a one time opportunity to receive 50 million dollars all I had to do was transfer him 250$ should have the money any day now, can't wait I'm so excited.
Meisme123 [2577822]
Rat. I have nothing to do with regal. So idk bout this guy, he seems to be knowledgeable, but at the same time, can't back anything up. I chatted w/ him a bit. I personally won't invest for now, but I'll see how it goes.

Edit, I am attempting to invest
DangerNoodle [1482301]
why would you invest for a measly 6% interest return though, surely your own investment strategies you use for your own bank are much more sound and profitable?


Unless.. the way you fund your ponzi scheme, is by being a customer of other peoples ponzi schemes?? ponzi-ception.
DangerNoodle [1482301]
I was making fun of Meisme123 rather than critiquing your own returns.. 6%/48hrs is insane, 35%/wk is beyond belief. literally. I do not believe you could sustainably give people 35% returns on a weeks investment. Atleast Meisme123's ponzi remains in the realm of vague mild plausibility.

My comment above was poking at Meisme for saying he was attempting to invest with you. He also runs his own bank, and claims who have his own foolproof investment strategy. Why trust some noob level 15 Probable ponzi, when you have your own banking strat that is so reliable you can afford to give back people 3%/wk returns?


That also gives me a question for Meisme.. if you are giving back 3% returns to investors, what is your average profit margin on each investment?
DangerNoodle [1482301]
What is even more astounding, is a player who was literally begging for scraps just a few days ago,
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=10&t=16192264&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20887725

somehow has now turned his life around with a foolproof 100% reliable investment strategy he uses to offer players 6% returns on investment in just 48 HOURS.

let's ignore the comment where mr30 says he gives some investors back 35% ontop of investment after 7 days, meaning he is capable of over doubling the investment in 3 weeks for the investor WHILE STILL KEEPING PROFIT FOR HIMSELF (otherwise what is the point).
so let's ignore that. The published 6% for 48hour investments means you could double your money in just 33 days of investing, PLUS he is somehow also making personal profit.


If Mr30's personal investment strat is so reliable and sound, with starting capital of just 10mil, after 1 year he would have 40.96 BILLION Torn bucks. (Doubling aprox every month (33 days), 12 months a year. 10mil*2^12 = 40.96bil.)

Please f**king tell me any investment in torn that is RISK FREE and can reliably churn out 41billion MINIMUM a year, (as remember, this is just the % he is giving back to the investors! in order for a bank to function and make profit, they have to keep a % for themselves too!). not only that, but this investment style has to be available to a 22 day old lvl 15, and only requires a starting capital of 10mil




atleast Meisme's ponzi can appear as slightly plausible. There is mathematically literally no f**king way you could possibly be operating in any way other than a ponzi or similar scam. But the fact that Meisme posted saying he was chatting with you, trusts you, and is attempting to invest with you now also huge red flags his own operation even more than it already was.

Meisme, you can't just bandwagon other copycat scams willy nilly hoping to improve the appearance of your own, you need to double down that everyone else is a scam EXCEPT you! distance yourself from this trash asap if you want to keep your own scam running longer.
Mr30 [2614628]
Delete this forum please got plenty of reliable investor's who keep returning don't need to hear this trash talking garbage just because they don't have a golden ticket of skills! DELETE
DangerNoodle [1482301]
yeah gotta close the thread asap before your reliable investors come face to face with math and logic.

Though like Meisme, you probably will pay out some returns for a short time as the scheme runs, so potentially players could make tiny cash. yours however is so much more unstable than Meisme's, I wouldn't be willing to bank on it lasting the week. Such a god damn lazy copycat attempt.

I made 600k from meisme's ponzi because I see his potential- I recon it still won't collapse anytime soon:D

you'll probably cash out at 100-200mil then transfer it to your main, at which point both accounts will be banned and you'll lose the cash.