then don't eat it
Subscriber Cache
Started by four [254727] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 152 / 152 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The Shrug is a Clothing Item.
The Shrug is a cropped, cardigan-like garment with short or long sleeves cut in one with the body, often made from knitted wool. This description was the first thing that came up when we googled Shrug. If you ask most people what a Shrug is, they will probably do something expressive with their shoulders.
You opened the Wannabe Cache and received a Silver Hoodie
You opened the Gentleman Cache and received a Neck Tie
I'm hungry.
<<< waiting on the Armor cache and the 4 Weapons caches to be released
Being vegan is not just about consuming food made from animal products.
14:52:51 - 05/11/2020 You opened an Elegant Cache and gained 1x Sun Hat
You opened a Gentleman Cache and gained 1x Bowler Hat
14:50:25 - 05/11/2020 You opened a Wannabe Cache and gained 1x Baseball Jacket
10000 people who pay $4.98 per month. Can you imagine how much money Torn is making? I got the Naughty cache
Aww man... with the change to CE-loss, I almost started a Windproof Lighter collection. Now I'm 100% glad I didn't start a Windproof Lighter collection!
14:57:03 - 05/11/2020 You opened an Elderly Cache and gained 1x Bingo Visor
You opened the Cutesy Cache and received a pair of Puppy Ears
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I think it's a good look.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I think it's a good look.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I got a pair of chinos:
These lightweight cotton Chinos are perfect for the man who wants to make minimal impact in every room he walks into. Their dark beige color matches the aura of their wearer, and we guarantee that nobody will expect you to be funny or interesting while wearing them.
These lightweight cotton Chinos are perfect for the man who wants to make minimal impact in every room he walks into. Their dark beige color matches the aura of their wearer, and we guarantee that nobody will expect you to be funny or interesting while wearing them.
You opened the Cutesy Cache and received a pair of Dungarees
Technically if they will stop releasing new enhancers, the value of windproof lighters will go up :P
I am forever scared
Anyone want to buy my cutesy cache? Chat me offers