Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fixed, Delete / Lock Please

Started by Fingolfin [2592972] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fingolfin [2592972]
I'm trying to add my Denim Cap to the auction house, after confirming the 3% fee at ending, it doesn't list and I get this text in the red box above the listings. Yet there are plenty of other new items in there. Is it due to the circ 0 since it hasn't updated yet?

You cannot add a newly released item to the auction house.

Thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
It maybe due to the Circulation count being zero, it should allow you to add it to the Auction house after midnight when the counts update. However I do believe that this is slightly unfair since the other items have a small count are already being added.

We can check with Joe perhaps, but I am not sure what can be done here besides just waiting for the midnight.

Thanks!