I saw weapon caches on the market with no listings, and I asked bogie about it and he said they are not implemented yet. What are your thoughts on it? Do you think torn is going in the right direction with this?
Weapon caches?
Started by Throwaway [2610754] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 43
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 11 likes ·
The only microtransactions you'll ever see in Torn is if Nova starts charging for d**k pics. Those big hands make everything look tiny. - sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 3 likes ·
Affordable dong content? I congratulate Chain Reaction for embracing socialjism. - Throwaway [2610754]
· 2 likes ·
I personally like the idea of caches, but I don't want it to turn into micro-transaction loot boxes. But you may be right, it is a little early to make statements.
We don't even know how fully how weapon caches will be implemented, bit early to make statements on whether it'd take the game in the right direction or not, no?
I personally like the idea of caches, but I don't want it to turn into micro-transaction loot boxes. But you may be right, it is a little early to make statements.
Don't worry, Torn hasn't been bought by EA just yet!
yet... they're lurking
(in all honesty tho I'd drop money on weapon caches for a chance at a gak)
(in all honesty tho I'd drop money on weapon caches for a chance at a gak)
No that's not the plan.
pure speculation on my part based on prior comments made...
a weapon or armor found in a Cache will likely have one of the new, unreleased Special Effects
a weapon or armor found in a Cache will likely have one of the new, unreleased Special Effects
The only microtransactions you'll ever see in Torn is if Nova starts charging for d**k pics. Those big hands make everything look tiny.
CR now own all intellectual (or otherwise) property associated with Nova - this includes any dick pics and we intend to make them affordable
Affordable dong content? I congratulate Chain Reaction for embracing socialjism.