Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat Bug

Started by INFERNO_071 [2566040] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 2166068 [2166068] ×1

INFERNO_071 [2566040]
I think there is a bug where other players can not chat with me unless I initiate a chat with them. I have tried using different devices but to no luck. I checked settings to see if there was a privacy setting but there was none so i think it is a bug. All I did was just paste a message into the trade chat and another player told me he could not start a chat. His name is Leokes Please fix this as this is really annoying being a new trader.

Mentions: Leokes [2166068]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens if the said person has a chat window open with you on an idle device/browser. They need to either re-open the idle device/browser and close the chat window from there OR as mentioned above, they need to delete your name from the Recent list, this force closes the chat window on all idle devices/browser and lets you use chat again:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!