Hey guys! This will be my 3rd year running this ‘service’.
COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL. Your identity will not be released or sold to anyone.
I did this the last 2 years and it turned out pretty good for my customers!
I’m willing to help you find targets for tags! I have a pretty good success rate. If you’re looking for high value, then I’m not the girl for you. But if you’re looking to just go for either the 50/250 merits, then I can be of help!
For every TEN successful ones, I’ll charge you for 5m. Super simple and cheap :). If you’re looking for onesy/twosies no charge.
***If you’re under 75 days old, I’ll help you for free. You can donate if you’d like, but not required!
Feel free to send me a PM! I will only send fresh targets to make it easier for you.
**DISCLAIMER: not all inactive targets who haven’t been hit in months will give up a tag. Ched law or somethin.
Happy hunting!
Feel free to view my thread from last year 2019 Dog Tag Services
Any questions, let me know!
COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL. Your identity will not be released or sold to anyone.
I did this the last 2 years and it turned out pretty good for my customers!
I’m willing to help you find targets for tags! I have a pretty good success rate. If you’re looking for high value, then I’m not the girl for you. But if you’re looking to just go for either the 50/250 merits, then I can be of help!
For every TEN successful ones, I’ll charge you for 5m. Super simple and cheap :). If you’re looking for onesy/twosies no charge.
***If you’re under 75 days old, I’ll help you for free. You can donate if you’d like, but not required!
Feel free to send me a PM! I will only send fresh targets to make it easier for you.
**DISCLAIMER: not all inactive targets who haven’t been hit in months will give up a tag. Ched law or somethin.
Happy hunting!
Feel free to view my thread from last year 2019 Dog Tag Services
Any questions, let me know!
Mentions: Dog Tag Services