Stay safe sir!
Cya bikini babes :( l8 nurds
Started by DARKMAXXARONI [2201149] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Rye might be shorter, but he lasts longer ;)
TATAAaaa
Hahaha..stay safe
I haven't known ya for long, but had some good laughs hehe byeeeeee, take care xd
something nice !
something nice !
Good bye bud can i get your remaining assets lol
can I have your stuff pls
Don’t worry, we will take good care of MMCP while your gone
sometimes when I go off my meds I see dead people? Do you see dead people?
I don't go off meds
what is this thread about?
Would you give me free hosp if I say it's about your mum?
Epileptic attack in word form.
gotta gtfo quikk before the japanese mob gets to doxing me
Will miss your fun maxx, but i am your other multi, why you didn't gave me your items cash and stocks. you bad boi!
I SEND U SINGL BEER :( DONT HURT MAX
Best of luck Max and I hope everything works out for you! Stay safes
bye mate see ya in a year :P
even you came to my quit-ination