Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dog tags

Started by siwelcntspal [2554914] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

siwelcntspal [2554914]
Device: Razer Phone 2 Android: 9 App version: 1.0.0

On numerous occasions I have been mugged but I have not lost any dog tags.

I have been on 14 tags and been mugged 3 times since, but not lost a tag.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Attackers are not guaranteed to get a tag on every attack, it is possible to not get any tags on an attack even if the target has one and this can lead to a streak of dry attacks too.

Thanks..!!