3 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · In part of the storyline right? Yeah I don't think that's a bug. We could be fine-tuning that for years to cover every possible situation but I really don't think it's worth our time. Thanks.
Maybe not a bug but i noticed the fail result for an OC mentioned the members of this fac below [image: i.gyazo.com] Should that be possible if they're all in fed? I was under the assumption that would remove them from all aspects of the game edit- OC hosp result below [image: i.gyazo.com]
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
So if I understand this correct, your faction failed an OC and the result showed that the participants were hospitalized by members of a faction which has all the members fedded.
I believe the issue is quite trivial, the faction name in the results exist just for the name sake, there is no interaction per se.
However, we can double check with Joe on this. Thanks!
yeah i expect it doesn't matter i just figured it was a bit odd and worth a check edit- to clarify i just suppose seeing as the result is unfeasible within the game mechanics it doesn't really seem right
In part of the storyline right? Yeah I don't think that's a bug. We could be fine-tuning that for years to cover every possible situation but I really don't think it's worth our time. Thanks.