they will be dealth with
Disability Torn Players
Started by Shockwave [2599475] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 98 / 98 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey Shockwave,
fantasitc post! I have autism too, so if you ever need to chat/vent/down, you can simply just pop me a message or something!
I live for people successes!
fantasitc post! I have autism too, so if you ever need to chat/vent/down, you can simply just pop me a message or something!
I live for people successes!
My buddy has asperger
Sometimes I want to pluck his eyeballs when he spammed my chat when I just wake up.
The rest of the time I hold him dear and safe coz he is my best buddy.
Ps: i wont call him disable tho. He is math genius!
Sometimes I want to pluck his eyeballs when he spammed my chat when I just wake up.
The rest of the time I hold him dear and safe coz he is my best buddy.
Ps: i wont call him disable tho. He is math genius!
I was born with type 1 preaxial radial polydactyly, which makes it very difficult to find comfortable gloves.
Mittens fit better, but are hard to work into my day-to-day wardrobe, unless I'm going skiing, which is about once every 10 years or so, speaking optimistically.
Besides, whenever I wear mittens that bloody song goes around in my head - you know, the one about the three little kittens who lost their bloody mittens - meow meow meow.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I know it's not much of a disability, but damn it, you all seemed so nice, I just wanted to fit in.
Mittens fit better, but are hard to work into my day-to-day wardrobe, unless I'm going skiing, which is about once every 10 years or so, speaking optimistically.
Besides, whenever I wear mittens that bloody song goes around in my head - you know, the one about the three little kittens who lost their bloody mittens - meow meow meow.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
I know it's not much of a disability, but damn it, you all seemed so nice, I just wanted to fit in.
I have Celiac disease, lupus, and severe clinical depression. And along with my own kids, I also am raising my 3 year old niece that is severely disabled and medically fragile/complex. My whole life changed when I got guardianship of her and Torn has helped keep me sane and calm through so much. It's been the only thing I could hold consistently and I can do for just me.
There are so many trolls and rotten people here, but there are also so many really wonderful people here that can be true friends no matter what's going on in the real world. Connecting with people here is as easy as it is difficult, and it makes for real community.
There are so many trolls and rotten people here, but there are also so many really wonderful people here that can be true friends no matter what's going on in the real world. Connecting with people here is as easy as it is difficult, and it makes for real community.
i have spinal muscular atrophy
I have t1-diabetes, chronic depression, asthma, and neuropathy (random nerve pain below my waist). Not really disabilities, just like... dealt a less than stellar hand.
I hope you find your place amongst us degenerates.
I hope you find your place amongst us degenerates.
Man the logic in the poem annoys me a lot, that mother who had a go at her kids needs CPS called on her ass. She told them to wear their mittens to eat pie without providing them anything to help eat the pie with (like a fork or spoon), then shouted at them to inevitably getting the mittens dirty.
Severe Generalized Anxiety Disorder, mild depression, and moderate PTSD over here. I might have high functioning autism but I haven't been diagnosed yet. I won't say much about my past; just know that it could've been worse and it could've been better.
I guess it's my turn.. family background. My mother was a schizophrenic. I grew up motherless. Father: suffered from depression and anxiety. He was a superintendent in construction, electrician by trade. Made about 80 thousand a year. He drank a bit too much, a white russian was his ordeal drink. Vodka kahlua and milk. My father died last year on August 5th 2019. He put a Smith and Wesson revolver firmly pressed between his gf's eyes and pulled the trigger. He then shot himself. I was unfortunately the one who had to see the aftermath because the police don't clean up the mess after they pull the bodies. I got to see my fathers brain matter, piece of his skull, and the blood that sprinkled everywhere. I moved from Florida to Illinois after that to get closer to family which then by at least 2 months later stopped talking to me. I have anxiety, depression, severe diabetes, and some say I have ptsd. I was lucky enough to have 76,581.81 cents to my name or I would be homeless because I'm waiting to get on disability. Boys, the best thing I can say is that's life. Your responsibility is to do the best you can. Life is what you make it, make it a good one!
Borderline personality disorder, PTSD and adenomyosis... lifes a bitch. They are and aren't disabilities depending on who you ask and what you need the clarification for but such is life. Hope you're enjoying it here.
A fact that may surprise some - Torn has a decent number of blind players who enjoy playing - we're committed to ensuring that Torn is always accessible for all players as best as possible - if there are any areas in the game that players are struggling with because of disabilities please do feel free to contact me (many already do, so you're not alone!) and we'll see what we can do to improve accessibility.
Improvement with WAI is something we're always working on for Torn - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Initiative
Improvement with WAI is something we're always working on for Torn - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Initiative
I got such a cool disabilitie that i am going to offer myself to ched to be cover of Torn
Bogie, I feared that if I went blind to my disabilities that I wouldn't be able to continue playing torn. Thank the lord that isn't the case. That torn is making the game blind friendly
Bogie, I suggested Braille for torn a while back
Smh
I mean, it needs it. When I type Bewbs, everybody would be so happy
Smh
I mean, it needs it. When I type Bewbs, everybody would be so happy
I don't like to share my health issues with people I don't know, I'll leave it at , there are a few things I can relate to in both diagnosis and history. How ever you ever need an ear or shoulder- hit me up. No judgements, no talking over you and no one- up- man -ship.
Stay safe,
<3
Stay safe,
<3
I suffer with a type of pyscosis i offten see/hear things took me a long time to accept that anything was wrong but torn has been a life saver
I work with a "Big brother" program with kids with autism, A few years back i was completely unaware of the world of challenges that kids/people face that have disabilities like Autism and other mental and physical disability. I'm so grateful that I'm at a point in my life where I can help others that have faced challenges that many of us "typicals" have never even heard of.
Anyone out there that has questions about Autism or wants to talk to someone that has been around people with autism, my chat is always open =) It's not a scary world out there, there are TONS of people that are helpful and eagar to help, Don't get discouraged by a few that don't understand it, Lots are out there for you!
For those that have never known anyone with a mental disability of a physical disability i encourage you to go out to your communities and help people with such disabilities, The difference you'll make in someone's life is something that's so uplifting, you will appreciate what you have in your life in a different sense and help make a difference in someone's life that would greatly benefit from your time.
Anyone out there that has questions about Autism or wants to talk to someone that has been around people with autism, my chat is always open =) It's not a scary world out there, there are TONS of people that are helpful and eagar to help, Don't get discouraged by a few that don't understand it, Lots are out there for you!
For those that have never known anyone with a mental disability of a physical disability i encourage you to go out to your communities and help people with such disabilities, The difference you'll make in someone's life is something that's so uplifting, you will appreciate what you have in your life in a different sense and help make a difference in someone's life that would greatly benefit from your time.
I’ve asked boogie for an autism honor bar.
Never gotten a mental health checkup or have any registered disabilities but I am sure I have many of them.
My complete inability to sense human emotion in the moment for one, text does not make it easier to read emotions. Perhaps I am actually a robot?
My complete inability to sense human emotion in the moment for one, text does not make it easier to read emotions. Perhaps I am actually a robot?