My API generated faction description fails to show the background image with it. Did torn update to restrict background or update text editor for faction description? Paid quite alot of money for this and its gone without a warning lol?
Fac description background image not working
Started by Seba_Nile [1782274] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Fixed for your faction, but you should not use quotes with background-image as inline-style
Mentioned in this thread
Mafia [610357] ×1
Passing along to Joe. Thanks!
I'm a bit lost, I don't think there's been any changes? Are you able to confirm for sure it's not a problem on your end please?
I've talked to Mafia: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=610357
He's site is hosting tbe API or something, and he stated that the problems are not from this end and could be the reasons stated on the OP
He's site is hosting tbe API or something, and he stated that the problems are not from this end and could be the reasons stated on the OP
Mentions: Mafia [610357]
It looks like an issue on your end to me - the image is displayed, but below?
The image below is a totally separate image with no API attached, it is the one above, the one missing a background image
You have to set the below image as background that's what you're doing wrong I assume.
No, below image is a totally different image than the one behind the API. Just a few weeks ago it worked fine with the API image being visible.
Is this related to this issue: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16189909&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20904028
I'm not sure, its similar. I dont think their one uses API and they are trying to put background with text on top but with my case I'm trying to put background with API generated text on top. I can share the site that generates and hosts this if it helpful for the staff
Probably, I'll pass this over to Viktor too then. Hopefully he can find what the issue is.
any update on this?
Fixed for your faction, but you should not use quotes with background-image as inline-style
Not sure if bumping this will have staff see this but on my faction page here:
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=8802#/
is there a reason the beginning of my faction description is above the end of the API generated one? Is there a way to fix this?
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=8802#/
is there a reason the beginning of my faction description is above the end of the API generated one? Is there a way to fix this?